Funny Restaurant Name
I saw this restaurant this week. The name struck me as funny.
A place where you can dine to the sound of calypso music and the smell of death and sweat. Oh yeah…that’s appealing.
3 Comments »
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Oddness
- Traveling With My Surface 2
- A Hypothetical Future of SCCM
- Windows 8.1–Initial Impressions
- No–Windows 8 Does Not Suck
- Trust Google? No Thanks.
- SCCM 2012 R2 Coolness
- SCCM Console Install and Update Using the Application Model
- Speaking at MNSCUG
- Create ISO at Command Prompt
- Image Build–Manual or Build & Capture?
- To CAS or Not to CAS
- The “WHY” Series
- Computer Group Membership Change Without Rebooting
- Top 20 Sessions of MMS 2013
- Running a CMD prompt as System (XP/Vista/Win7/Win8)
- MP not responding to HTTP requests - fixed
- Unknown Computer Bug in Configuration Manager 2012
- Better Subselect Queries
- OSPP.VBS – Unsupported Command Passed
- PXE Booting and IP Helper-Address Resources
- Subselect Query in SCCM
- Slow OSD download fixed (HTTP/WEBDAV issue)
- SCCM and WSUS issues
- Domain Join Account – Minimum Rights
- 503,268 page views
- RT @CDWCorp: CDW experts take the Microsoft Surface 2 for a road test. Their findings might surprise you: cdw.io/uCoZSf http://t.c… - 12 hours ago
- Anyone cancelling a #MSTechEd walking distance hotel? Ping me, I'd love to take it instead of a shuttle! - 5 days ago
- RT @RumsfeldOffice: That I & most Americans have no idea whether our taxes are accurate tells us something. My annual letter to the #IRS: h… - 6 days ago
- Oddness with @WindowsPhone 8.1 Update wp.me/p6L7R-kC - 1 week ago
- In a #homeschool house, you hear Trig being explained during a simple trip to the kitchen. My wife rocks! - 1 week ago
- Windows XP End of LifeApril 8th, 2014
DisclaimerThe postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions.